Website SOFtact Solutions
CYBER Security and IT Training Services
Content Manager – Splunk
Position Location: Fort Bragg, Fayetteville, NC
Description: SOFtact Solutions, LLC(STS) is seeking a Splunk Content Manager to join our team in support of our Special Operations customer at Fort Bragg, NC. In support of stakeholder requirements, the candidate shall create content to include dashboards, reports, and more to fulfill the mission. This position will develop advanced scripts for the manipulation of data to support analyst requirements. The role will also provide recommendations and implement changes to optimize Splunk in the environment. This position requires a TS/SCI security clearance.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technical field required (or equivalent experience)
Qualifications: Experience implementing Splunk dashboards. Experience working in an enterprise network environment. DoD 8570 Certification in the IAT Level II or obtain within six months.
- Content Creation:
- Develops, customizes, and configures Splunk dashboards and reports
- Work with Senior Architect to facilitate data onboarding for new data sources
- Builds advanced visualizations
- Build and integrate contextual data into actionable visualizations
- Coordinate with stakeholders to gather and meet requirements
- Design Support:
- Maximize efficiency for customer searches and reports, when requested
- Provide support to meet growth needs while maintaining performance, stability, scalability, and agility balance
- DoD 8570 Certification in the IAT Level II or obtain within six months
- 2+ years of previous Splunk experience
- Splunk Fundamentals 1
- Splunk Fundamentals 2 & 3, and Advanced Dashboards and Visualizations
- Experience utilizing a CI/CD pipeline using software such as Git and Ansible
- Experience with Splunk premium applications – ES, ITSI, SOAR, Phantom, etc.
- Familiarity with Intelligence Community and DoD enterprise systems and networks
- Familiarity with ITSI integration and content packs
- Familiarity with integrating with ServiceNow
- Familiarity with working with SolarWinds and Microsoft SCOM data
SOFtact Solutions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.