Website SOFtact Solutions
C5ISR Enterprise Architecture and Design
Senior Technical Writer
Position Location: Sierra Vista, AZ
Description: SOFtact Solutions (STS) is seeking a Senior Technical Writer to support the creation and publication of technical documentations and manuals. Responsible for the collection interpretation of technical data or information in coordination of layouts for publications in support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM) at various lifecycle stages. Come join an experienced, leading edge team committed to excellence and results.
Education: AA or AS or equivalent years of experience
Qualifications: ITIL 4 Foundation Certificate is beneficial, but not required; and 3 -5 years of experience in Information Technology field.
- Coordinate and edit technical writing projects and prepare meeting materials, including minutes
- Prepare, compile, review/edit, and distribute quality documentation such as deliverables, manuals, specifications briefings, information papers, technical reports, and other correspondence as requested
- Review and edit correspondence for changes in spelling, grammar, punctuation, word usage and correct format style for the intended audience, ensuring adherence to established standards and guidelines
- Format and structure documents; Prepare tables and charts
- Collect and combine technical information from multiple sources and compile it into a single coherent flowing document
- Manage and track numerous, diverse, simultaneous efforts and have the ability to effectively prioritize requirements for multiple on-going projects in support of a large project team
- Maintain best practice knowledge of style guides, templates, and industry standards for writing and design of documents
- Ability to effectively communicate with both government and corporate personnel at varying levels
- Periodic Travel
- Microsoft Office 2007 or higher additions; MS Word-Power User, MS Excel-Power User, MS PowerPoint-User, MS Outlook, MS Project, MS Visio
- Analytical and problem solving skills interpersonal relationship skills demonstrate the ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- DoD and DA technical documentation development, parlance, and regulatory guidance
About SOFtact Solutions: STS is a HUBZone Certified, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that carries a passion for problem-solving in support of today’s warfighters and government entities by providing Strategic Advisory and Program Management, C5ISR Enterprise Architecture and Design, Cybersecurity, IT Services, and ServiceNow Solutions.
SOFtact Solutions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.