Website SOFtact Solutions
On The Horizon
ServiceNow Business Analyst
Description: SOFtact Solutions is seeking a ServiceNow Business Analyst to support our customer in developing a strong understanding between the business needs of the customer and how the ServiceNow application will support those needs. You will be part of a scrum team and will be responsible to continually design and evaluate application features throughout the Agile lifecycle. The ServiceNow Business Analyst will be responsible to support test activities to validate the requirements are successfully implemented in the application.
About SOFtact Solutions: STS is a HUBZone Certified, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that carries a passion for problem-solving in support of today’s warfighters and government entities by providing Strategic Advisory and Program Management, C5ISR Enterprise Architecture and Design, Cybersecurity, IT Services, and ServiceNow Solutions.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, related technical field or equivalent experience
Qualifications: 2+ years professional experience using and supporting the ServiceNow Platform
- Facilitate meetings with system owners and other stakeholders to gather business requirements
- Develop supporting materials to facilitate requirement building such as wireframes, sample dashboards, and user journey maps
- Translate business requirements into user stories for the development team
- Work with the development team to continuously refine the documented requirements
- Perform stakeholder engagement, outreach activities, and facilitate Agile ceremonies
- Develop procedures, manuals, and other documentation for the systems developed based on the requirements gathered
- Support testing activities during each sprint
- Work with onsite developers to provide insight on business requirements and functional design
- 3+ years’ business analysis experience in a ServiceNow development environment
- Excellent communication skills, written, and verbal
- Excellent organization skills
- Experience with ITSM, ITIL, ServiceNow Custom Applications, and Upgrades
- Experience working in regulated environment is desired
Clearance: None (Applicants will be subject to security investigations and will have to meet eligibility requirements for classified information)
SOFtact Solutions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.