Website SOFtact Solutions
Cybersecurity and IT Training
Description: SOFtact Solutions (STS) is seeking a Splunk Technology Integration Expert to support the Splunk contract by identifying, analyzing, and reporting on metrics related to the Return on Investment (ROI) of the product and labor utilized. The candidate shall be proficient in the quantitative analysis of a product implementation, creating reports utilizing Microsoft Office Products, and presenting/briefing these products to the customer. Integration and collaboration with the Splunk contract will be paramount to identify and gather metrics. The data created for these products will provide guidance and enable the customer to make operational decisions in regard to the Splunk platform moving forward.
Position Location: Fayetteville, NC | Fort Bragg (On-Site)
About SOFtact Solutions: Founded in 2017, SOFtact Solutions is a HUBZone Certified, Woman Owned Small Business, headquartered in Fayetteville, NC, with the Principal Office in Augusta, GA. STS carries a passion for problem solving in support of today’s warfighters and other government entities providing Technical Innovation and Integration, Strategic Advisory and Program Management, C5ISR Enterprise Architecture and Design, Cybersecurity and IT Services, and ServiceNow Solutions.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent experience
Qualifications: 2+ years of demonstrated experience in determining ROI on an implementation of a product.
- Conduct analysis and assessment of technology platform to gather metrics to provide the customer with an understanding on their Return on Investment for the tool and labor associated with this contract
- Work with the Splunk team and the customer to identify possible datasets that can be utilized for ROI development and reporting
- Conduct fact-finding meetings with the customer to determine requirements and desires
- Develop, maintain, and execute reports to define and ensure system operation meets performance targets to be given to the customer
- Other duties as assigned
- Periodic travel
- Ability to define metrics on qualitative processes and products
- Ability to work without direct contact from customer or management, self-guided
- Capability to perform self-guided research online
- Atlassian Jira experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills, communication and report creation are the biggest parts of this position
- Splunk certifications to provide contextual information such as Splunk Enterprise Core User or Splunk Enterprise Core Power User
- Microsoft Office Products
Clearance: Top Secret; with eligibility to obtain SCI (Applicants will be subject to security investigations and will have to meet eligibility requirements for classified information)
SOFtact Solutions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.