Cybersecurity and IT Training
Position Location: Sierra Vista, AZ
Description: SOFtact Solutions (STS) is seeking a Senior Information Assurance/ Cybersecurity Engineer to provide services in support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). This role will support the design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to employ specified NIPRNET, SIPRNET, and Deployed Forces (DF) portion of the Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN). This role will support NETCOM in applying architecture to Army Enterprise programs at various life cycle stages. NETCOM is the premier communications organization and information services provider to all Department of Defense information networks (DODIN)-Army customers worldwide, ensuring all commanders have decision advantage in support of mission command within the multi-domain environment. NETCOM leads global operations for the Army’s portion of the DODIN, ensuring freedom of action in cyberspace while denying the same to our adversaries in support of multi-domain operations. Come join an experienced, leading edge team committed to excellence and results.
About SOFtact Solutions: STS is a HUBZone Certified, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that carries a passion for problem-solving in support of today’s warfighters and government entities by providing Strategic Advisory and Program Management, C5ISR Enterprise Architecture and Design, Cybersecurity, IT Services, and ServiceNow Solutions.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Security or 8+ years equivalent experience in related field
Qualifications: DoD 8570.1-M Certification: IAT Level III and Microsoft Intermediate Certification equivalent or higher-level network certification
- Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or tasks
- Support the design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to employ specified NIPRNET, SIPRNET, and Deployed Forces (DF) portion of the Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN)
- Support NETCOM in applying architecture to Army Enterprise programs at various life cycle stages
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables
- Responsible for the administrative/operational leadership of a project within the program guidelines set by the Program Manager and customer
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
- Participates in special projects as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Periodic Travel
- DoD 8570.1-M Certification: IAT Level III
- Computing Environment Certification, Microsoft Intermediate Certification or equivalent
- DoD and Army Cybersecurity Policy, including DoD Instruction 8500.01, Cybersecurity, Army Regulation (AR) 25-2 Information Assurance and AR 25-1 Army Information Technology
- Knowledge of the DoD cybersecurity policy requirements set forth in DoDI 8500.01, Cybersecurity, and DoDI 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT) and their successors
- Security Infrastructure assessment
- Information assurance integration, planning, analysis, and documentation of enterprise systems
- Enterprise infrastructure, systems, and content defense in depth implementation and monitoring
- DoD security hardening, collection, and assessment tools (STIGs, ACAS SCAP, Nessus, etc.) and experience with security architectures, firewalls and network access
- Cybersecurity documentation and system authorization artifacts (System Security Plan, lifecycle documentation, continuous monitoring plan, Security Assessment Plan, Security Assessment Report, Risk Assessment, etc.)
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) Knowledge Service
- Microsoft Office suite and working knowledge of Microsoft Visio
- Excellent technical writing, critical thinking/analytical, oral, and written communication skills
- Current understanding of Army Enterprise LWN capabilities, tools, procedures, and operational constructs
SOFtact Solutions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit softactsolutions.com.