Position Location: Augusta, GA
- Fundraising: Sending donation request letters, submitting grants, providing invoices, update fundraising status, prepare correspondence in support of fundraising efforts.
- Presentations/briefings: Attend chamber of commerce meetings, development authority meetings, Government affairs committee meetings, and provide meeting minutes. Provide presentations to boards, meetings, commissions, on growth and fundraising as required.
- Alliance for Cybersecurity Education (ACE): Attend ACE meetings, promote and coordinate Cyber Patriot and other Cyber Education programs.
- Fort Gordon Liaison: Prepare sponsor paperwork for community leaders/VIPs for gate passes, renew applications and coordinate with Fort Gordon Security Office for completion. Coordinate with Fort Gordon School Liaison for military education impact and other military affiliated education initiatives. Coordinate with School liaison for execution of adopt-a-school program.
- Advocacy: Coordinate with local/state/federal elected officials (staffers), businesses, and agencies on issues impacting Fort Gordon.
- Alliance Board meetings: Provide all administrative support to director in execution of Alliance board meetings and events.
- Media: Manage information and news releases on Alliance website
- Represent CSRA Alliance in Directors’ absence at all events, ceremonies, and other events on Fort Gordon at direction of director.
- Coordinate the execution of Interns working ISO the CSRA Alliance as well as SOFTACT Solutions. Establish partnership with Augusta University Intern manager.
- Assist Alliance Executive Director in the daily activities of the Alliance for Fort Gordon.
Education: At least an Associate degree (Bachelors preferred) in Human Resources related field.
- Ability to prioritize/meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to move within office and between office buildings and lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must be willing to work a 40hr/week work week.
SOFTACT offers an extremely competitive benefits package to include:
- Flexible / Alternative Work Schedules (based on customer requirements)
- Extremely Competitive Salary or Hourly Rate if chosen to be a Consultant
- 401K Contribution Matching and Profit Sharing based on company performance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 15 paid Federal Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Education and Professional Development Reimbursement
- And MORE…
Disclaimer: We appreciate your interest in working with SOFTACT Solutions. If it is determined there is a potential conflict of interest for any reason, we will work with you to determine best path for your success.
NOTE: To all recruitment and staffing agencies: SOFTACT Solutions does not accept agency resumes or soliciting of your services. Please do not
forward resumes to our jobs alias, SOFTACT Solutions employees or any other company location. SOFTACT Solutions is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes or staffing services. Do not attempt to solicit your services. Thank you.