Position Location: Augusta, GA
Description: SOFtact Solutions, LLC (STS) is seeking a Human Resources (HR) Manager to join our team and oversee our Human Resources Department. The position is responsible for planning, coordinating, and evaluating the company’s various HR services, policies, and programs. This includes evaluating recruiting, interviewing, and hiring processes, overseeing employee benefit programs, and developing a strategic plan for the HR department. In addition, the HR Manager will ensure practices are compliant with regulations and coordinate the administering of services like onboarding, benefits, and training.
The successful candidate will: create effective HR policies; interpret and apply established HR policies in various situations; assist managers in developing effective management of employee development and performance; partner with leaders and talent acquisition to fill open positions and facilitate employee talent movement; provide support for employee benefit administration and annual compensation; conduct employee investigations and provide solutions for employee relations matters; develop and maintain positive relationships with employees and leaders by communicating effectively with all levels; and assist leaders with organizational design and planning based on strategic business needs.
Education: Bachelor’s degree Human Resources, Business Management, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Qualifications: 7-10 years of experience in HR
• Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems; strong program management skills and adept problem solver; exceptional communication, writing, and interpersonal skills, ethical mindset
• Understanding of human resources programs such as compensation and benefits plans, human resources software, and federal, state, and local employment laws
• Ability to organize, direct, and lead others; ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality; experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and investigations
• Experience in recruiting, interviewing, and selecting employees to fill vacant positions
• Experience in maintaining company employee handbook on policies and procedures
• Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, 401K plan, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance
• Experience in talent management, intern programs, and part-time workforce as required to maintain business certifications; ability to manage employee termination process as required
SOFTACT Solutions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.