Position Location: Remote Full-time
Description: SOFtact Solutions (STS) is seeking a ServiceNow Developer to join our team to develop, design and own technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform. The ServiceNow developer will provide application development, maintenance, and technical support by using good practice web programming techniques within the ServiceNow platform. This position will have to provide mentorship to a small team of junior ServiceNow developers and administrators.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent experience
Qualifications: 3+ years of demonstrated experience in ServiceNow development, configuration, and administration.
- Successfully plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all technical tasks related to configuration and implementation of all aspects of the ServiceNow platform.
- Update and maintain a comprehensive testing protocol for ServiceNow instance upgrades with the purpose of certifying all applications for use after the upgrade completes.
- Provide software coding and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, scripting, third party software integrations, and custom application development.
- Obtain and analyze business requirements to purpose sustainable solutions in ServiceNow.
- Coordinate and solve complex technical data.
- Develop, maintain, and execute reports to ensure system operation meets performance targets.
- Create and maintain system design.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Effectively manage multiple projects concurrently while maintaining a high level of attention
- Adaptable to change and able to work in a team and as a mentor to junior developers.
- Strong problem analysis skills to include the use of mathematical concepts to validate results.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, disseminate, and present significant amounts of information with an attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Clear and concise communication with superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of business partners.
- Manage work effectively with minimal supervision.
SOFtact Solutions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.