Doug Rezabek in a conversation with Mark Kelly at Alldus Podcast for their ServiceNow series.
Doug has over 30 years of experience in developing, deploying and marketing IT products and solutions, as well as delivering management consulting services to Department of Defense and private sector organizations. He also has practical and extensive experience in marketing, technical/product marketing, sales, sales support, solution architecture, solution development, solution delivery, project management, training development and delivery, and organizational change management.
In this episode, Doug talks about:
- The work we are doing at SOFtact Solutions
- How he has developed his skills with STS
- How we are utilizing ServiceNow in the defense sector
- Dealing with change resistance and other challenges
- The consumer experience and managing expectations
- A case study of the impact we bring to customers
- Advice to people starting a career in ServiceNow