ServiceNow Support Analyst
Position Location: Fort Bragg, NC
Description: SOFtact Solutions (STS) is seeking a ServiceNow Support Analyst to support our GDIT/JSOC at Ft. Bragg, NC. The successful candidate must demonstrate expertise with ServiceNow and configuring the platform to automate and solve business problems. Interacts daily with supervisors and/or functional peer groups. Operates as a member of a team supporting multiple networked applications and may require 24/7 recall support. All support shall comply with applicable DoD regulations and site procedures. This position will support the customer site at Fort Bragg, NC.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related technical field
Qualifications: 1-2 years of experience in the maintenance and administration of ServiceNow application platform.
- This position requires an experienced, self-directed, ServiceNow Systems Administrator to work in a full-time capacity providing systems administration support to designated special operations units.
- Provides support for the organization’s ServiceNow platform. Requires a strong knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM (Request, Incident, Problem, Knowledge, Change, Service Catalog, and Service Portal).
- Additional experience in Microsoft System Center Orchestrator will be greatly beneficial. Supporting the implementation of system specifications, integration, testing, and documentation are a key part of the role.
- ServiceNow CSA
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Experience in supporting Enterprise applications in a production environment.
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to function as a member of a team while also capable of operation with little supervision or constant guidance.
Preferred Skills: ServiceNow CIS (ITSM)
SOFTACT Solutions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.