Senior ServiceNow Developer to implement, customize, and configure complex solutions for system stakeholders, with a focus on Configuration Management Database (CMDB) development and integration
Position Location: Remote
Description: SOFtact Solutions (STS) is seeking a ServiceNow Developer to implement, customize, and configure complex solutions for system stakeholders, with a focus on Configuration Management Database (CMDB) development and integration. Perform hands-on design, development, and modification to extend capabilities offered by the ServiceNow platform. Build customized ServiceNow applications, apply technical expertise and leverage a variety of software engineering techniques, and build and refine business logic to enhance team capabilities, improve security, and maximize ServiceNow ROI.
Education: BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related technical field or equivalent experience
Qualifications: 5 years of experience on the ServiceNow platform
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent
- Minimum of a Secret security clearance
- 3+ years of developing on ServiceNow Portal applications
- 5+ years of ServiceNow experience
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (CAD)
- Experience in CSS, HTML, Bootstrap 3 framework
- Front-end and back-end development experience required
- Great communication skills being able to present complex information
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer-centric attitude
- Certified Implementation Specialist – Customer Service Management
- Experience with following Agile Scrum development methods
- ITILv3 Foundations Certification
- Experience with implementing scripted Web services in ServiceNow, jQuery, or Prototype libraries, and Java
- Experience in pre-deployment verification, validation, and testing of a CMDB integrated within a ServiceNow instance
- Experience in interfacing with ServiceNow applications for Tableau data visualization and business intelligence products
- Ability to work with stakeholders to define and derive design from requirements
Clearance: Secret clearance is required (Applicants will be subject to security investigations and will have to meet eligibility requirements for classified information)
About SOFtact Solutions: STS is a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that carries a passion for problem-solving in support of today’s warfighters and government entities by providing Strategic Advisory and Program Management, C5ISR Enterprise Architecture and Design, Cybersecurity, IT Services, and ServiceNow Solutions.
STS is a forward thinking, responsive, and dedicated company bringing years of service and experience across the entire spectrum of mission support. STS supports the Department of Defense and OGA’s by integrating high-end engineering services to deliver nonproprietary, cost-effective, and integrated applications and software systems.
SOFtact Solutions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.