Website SOFtact Solutions
Cybersecurity and IT Training
Description: SOFtact Solutions (STS) is seeking an Application Developer to join our team. This is an opportunity to contribute to a project that meets challenges in the Department of Defense by collaborating with the development team to build and maintain web applications on site with user-centric design. You will work with a team of UI/UX designers and developers to create a seamless user experience. The candidate that will succeed in this position will be passionate about creating an amazing user end experience for the company’s needs and the client. Therefore, the candidate must have great technical depth and the ability to work with a team to execute the development and design of web applications. This position requires a TS/SCI clearance.
Position Location: MacDill AFB, Tampa, FL (onsite)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, or related field, and 4-5 years of developer experience.
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of web site user interfaces and backend interfaces to external services on Microsoft Windows Server platforms
- Must develop application code and unit test using, but not limited to, front end and back-end technologies
- Cross functional communication with engineering organization
- Perform software development tasks
- Improve the performance of the site
- Ability to work independently
- Other duties as assigned
- The Individual must have a familiarity with architectural styles/application programming interfaces (APIs) such as REST and RPC
- Experience with front end technologies such as Java technologies, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Extensible Markup Language (XML), Microsoft Office SharePoint, and Visual Basic Applications (VBAs) HTML, Angular, and REACT
- Experience with back-end technologies such as Oracle, Postgres, Mongo database, Solr, Structured Query Language (SQL), and ServerSide Languages (Java etc.)
- Understanding of Agile Scrum development processes is highly desired
- Ability to interact with all levels of business partners
- Manage work effectively with minimal supervision
- Communications and organizational skills
- Relevant programming experience
About SOFtact Solutions: STS is a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that carries a passion for problem-solving in support of today’s warfighters and government entities by providing Strategic Advisory and Program Management, C5ISR Enterprise Architecture and Design, Cybersecurity, IT Services, and ServiceNow Solutions.
STS is a forward thinking, responsive, and dedicated company bringing years of service and experience across the entire spectrum of mission support. STS supports the Department of Defense and OGA’s by integrating high-end engineering services to deliver nonproprietary, cost-effective, and integrated applications and software systems.
SOFtact Solutions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.