Website SOFtact Solutions
Position: Business Process Consultant, ServiceNow
Description: Business Process (BP) Consultant desired to relocate to the Raleigh/Fayetteville NC area. ServiceNow BP Consultant Establishes a platform governance model standardizing terminology and taxonomy of organizational units, areas of responsibility, special projects, and other operational activities. Helping to define data access rules and approach across applications and constituencies. Developing reports and dashboards used to manage work. Providing weekly activity reports (as part of the larger, contract-wide report). Providing documentation per project, such as a project plan and status reporting, as well as design, user and administrative guides.
Position Location: Remote
Clearance Required: Top Secret with SCI eligibility
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Own the full life cycle of the ServiceNow platform implementation process, from strategy and design to training and delivery
- Collaborate with Sales to create the Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Lead a group of forward-thinking visionaries to ensure successful delivery of the project, proactively identifying and implementing necessary changes to the scope of the project as needed
- Establish strong rapport with clients, keeping both internal and external stakeholders informed of progress on a consistent basis
- Continuously improve the customer experience by connecting the value and benefit of the ServiceNow platform to client needs and objectives
- The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert in ServiceNow, have expert knowledge of the ITSM, ITOM, or ITBM module, and have experience with the latest ServiceNow platform release (New York).
- Additionally, the candidate should:
- Have experience as a Business Analyst and have experience with Requirements elicitation
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office products; primarily Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Be well-organized and self-directed individual; ability to balance and prioritize competing requirements
- Have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Education / Certification Requirements:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of prior U.S residency
- ServiceNow Certification – Business Analyst
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
- Federal Experience
SOFtact Solutions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.