Website SOFtact Solutions
Cybersecurity and IT Training
Description: SOFtact Solutions (STS) is seeking a key coordinator between customers and project teams throughout the lifecycle of a project. Performs day-to-day management of delivery order projects, from original concept through final implementation. Provides ongoing internal and external customer communications. Organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning and production of all activities associated with assigned projects.
Position Location: Remote
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, STEM, or related technical field or equivalent experience.
Qualifications: Specific to AMC (Army Material Command), needs to be familiar with Army, preferably has experience with NETCOM and ARCYBER. This person needs to be able to produce staff products. Familiar with IT systems and IT Service Management processes.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Conducts project meetings and ensures quality standards.
- Gather and analyze customer requirements to provide recommendations and solutions.
- Provides technical and strategic guidance to project team and reviews project deliverables.
- Writes recommendations for management and client review.
- Provides general administrative support to projects, such as document management, scheduling, event planning, etc.
- Provides support to the Program Manager to evaluate, review, monitor, and report on program performance.
- Conducts analysis and monitoring of program requirements, performance, schedule, and risks.
- Develops work breakdown structures, prepare charts, tables, graphs, and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems.