Website SOFtact Solutions
Description: SOFtact Solutions is seeking a ServiceNow Solutions Consultant to support our customers in delivering solutions to problems. This position will develop a strong understanding between the business needs of the customer and how the ServiceNow application will support those needs. The Solutions Consultant will provide application development, maintenance, and technical support by using good practice web programming techniques within the ServiceNow platform. You will be part of a scrum team and will be responsible to continually design and evaluate application features throughout the Agile lifecycle. The ServiceNow Solutions Consultant will be responsible for supporting test activities to validate the requirements that are successfully implemented in the application.
Position Location: Remote
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, related technical field or equivalent experience
Qualifications: 2+ years professional experience using and supporting the ServiceNow Platform in development, configuration, and/or administration. ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator (CSA) with ITSM experience.
- Facilitate meetings with system owners and other stakeholders to gather business requirements
- Develop supporting materials to facilitate requirement building such as wireframes, sample dashboards, and user journey maps
- Translate business requirements into user stories for the development team
- Successfully plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all technical tasks related to configuration and implementation of all aspects of the ServiceNow platform
- Update and maintain a comprehensive testing protocol for ServiceNow instance upgrades with the purpose of certifying all applications for use after the upgrade completes
- Provide software coding and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, scripting, third party software integrations, and custom application development
- Obtain and analyze business requirements to purpose sustainable solutions in ServiceNow
- Work with other members of the development team to continuously refine the documented requirements
- Perform stakeholder engagement, outreach activities, and facilitate Agile ceremonies
- Develop procedures, manuals, and other documentation for the systems developed based on the requirements gathered
- Support testing activities during each sprint
- Work with onsite developers to provide insight on business requirements and functional design
- 3+ years’ business analysis experience in a ServiceNow development environment
- Adaptable to change and able to work in a team and as a mentor to junior developers
- Strong problem analysis skills to include the use of mathematical concepts to validate results
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, disseminate, and present significant amounts of information with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication, written, and verbal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with ITSM, ITIL, ServiceNow Custom Applications, and Upgrades
- Experience working in regulated environment is desired
- Ability to interact with all levels of business partners
- Manage work effectively with minimal supervision
- ITSM, ITOM, CMDB, HAM, SAM, Service Catalog, KM certifications and experience within the ServiceNow platform and working knowledge of those processes
Clearance: Secret; (Applicants will be subject to security investigations and will have to meet eligibility requirements for classified information)
About SOFtact Solutions: STS is a HUBZone Certified, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that carries a passion for problem-solving in support of today’s warfighters and government entities by providing Strategic Advisory and Program Management, C5ISR Enterprise Architecture and Design, Cybersecurity, IT Services, and ServiceNow Solutions.
STS is a forward thinking, responsive, and dedicated company bringing years of service and experience across the entire spectrum of mission support. STS supports the Department of Defense and OGA’s by integrating high-end engineering services to deliver nonproprietary, cost-effective, and integrated applications and software systems.
SOFtact Solutions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
* Residence in or ability to move to a qualified HUBZone is desired – HUBZone Map