Website SOFtact Solutions
On The Horizon
ServiceNow Support Analyst/Admin
Description: SOFtact Solutions is seeking a ServiceNow Support Analyst/Admin to support our customer in configuring the platform to automate and solve business problems. Interacts daily with supervisors and/or functional peer groups. Operates as a member of a team supporting multiple networked applications. All support shall comply with applicable regulations and site procedures from the customer.
About SOFtact Solutions: STS is a HUBZone Certified, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that carries a passion for problem-solving in support of today’s warfighters and government entities by providing Strategic Advisory and Program Management, C5ISR Enterprise Architecture and Design, Cybersecurity, IT Services, and ServiceNow Solutions.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, related technical field or equivalent experience
Qualifications: 1-2 years professional experience using and supporting the ServiceNow Platform, and ServiceNow CSA certification
- This position requires an experienced, self-directed, ServiceNow Systems Administrator to work in a full-time capacity providing systems administration support to designated special operations units.
- Provides support for the organization’s ServiceNow platform. Requires a strong knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM (Request, Incident, Problem, Knowledge, Change, Service Catalog, and Service Portal).
- Additional experience in Microsoft System Center Orchestrator will be greatly beneficial. Supporting the implementation of system specifications, integration, testing, and documentation are a key part of the role.
- ServiceNow CSA
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Experience in supporting Enterprise applications in a production environment.
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to function as a member of a team while also capable of operation with little supervision or constant guidance.
Clearance: None (Applicants will be subject to security investigations and will have to meet eligibility requirements for classified information)
SOFtact Solutions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.