Website SOFtact Solutions
Cybersecurity and IT Training
Splunk Professional Services Consultant to support contract with planning, developing, and implementing task specific challenges to complex deployments
Multiple – Fayetteville, NC; Fort Belvoir, VA; Crystal City, VA; Annapolis Junction, MD
SOFtact Solutions (STS) is seeking a Splunk Professional Services Consultant to support the Splunk contract with planning, developing, and implementing task specific challenges to complex deployments to drive business resilience for the customer. This will include working with Red Hat Linux, VMWare ESXi, Ansible Tower, Terraform, Splunk Enterprise, Splunk ES, Splunk ITSI, Splunk SOAR, Gitlab, Amazon Web Services, JIRA, and Confluence.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent experience
3+ years of demonstrated experience in providing Splunk Consultant level work
- Perform Architect level troubleshooting and implementation over multiple enclaves, to include multiple multi-site Splunk architectures
- Create and utilize Ansible/Terraform books, using best business practices for automation and orchestration of the Splunk infrastructure
- Conduct data onboarding/analysis to support customer driven requirements
- Fulfil requests for advanced content creation, as needed based upon priorities
- Build/Maintain AWS infrastructure across multiple enclaves
- Other duties as assigned
- Periodic travel
- Splunk Core Consultant Certification
- Red Hat Enterprise Administration skills
- Ansible playbook creation and utilization
- Terraform workbook creation and utilization
- Customer Service to include working with customers to understand project goals
- Capability to perform self-guided research online, to include Splunk Internal Slack or other methods of Consultant communications
- Atlassian Jira experience for task tracking and reporting
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills, communication and report creation are the biggest parts of this position
Top Secret; SCI eligible
About SOFtact Solutions:
STS is a HUBZone Certified, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that carries a passion for problem-solving in support of today’s warfighters and government entities by providing Strategic Advisory and Program Management, C5ISR Enterprise Architecture and Design, Cybersecurity, IT Services, and ServiceNow Solutions.
STS is a forward thinking, responsive, and dedicated company bringing years of service and experience across the entire spectrum of mission support. STS supports the Department of Defense and OGA’s by integrating high-end engineering services to deliver nonproprietary, cost-effective, and integrated applications and software systems.
SOFtact Solutions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
* Residence in or ability to move to a qualified HUBZone is desired