SOFtact Solutions is excited to be supporting the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians and Snowbird community as a ServiceNow Premier Partner on a new maintenance project!
STS is very excited to share our upcoming ServiceNow project with the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians (EBCI) to improve and modernize their maintenance processes, especially housing-related repairs in support of EBCI tribal members. The project will:
- Improve response times to requests – EBCI maintenance operations will have improved communication through pictures and messaging to ensure that the right people and materials are dispatched to the customer.
- Increase communications between customers, technicians, and managers – Integrated digital messaging and communication between all key stakeholders will improve both scheduling and execution of repair services.
- Shift from reactive to proactive maintenance – Once sufficient data has been generated on the platform, artificial intelligence and machine learning can be leveraged to proactively identify opportunities for service and cost improvements for the tribe.
- Ability to see and manage maintenance parts inventory – Having real-time, accurate inventory visibility will provide both cost and service delivery improvement opportunities by ensuring that the right parts are in the right place at the right time.
- Ability to leverage data for analytic reports and insights – The data availability and transparency available within the platform will allow maintenance operations and tribe leadership the ability to make objective, fact-based decisions beneficial to both the customer and maintenance operations.
About SOFtact Solutions
Founded in 2017, SOFtact Solutions is a HUBZone Certified, Woman Owned Small Business, headquartered in Fayetteville, NC, with the Principal Office in Augusta, GA. STS carries a passion for problem solving in support of today’s warfighters and other government entities providing Technical Innovation and Integration, Strategic Advisory and Program Management, C5ISR Enterprise Architecture and Design, Cybersecurity and IT Services, and ServiceNow Solutions.
Cherokee is a sovereign nation, meaning it has its own laws, elections, government, institutions, and the like. Though it certainly has relationships with the United States federal government and the North Carolina state government that are vitally important, students and the general population may be interested to know that the Cherokees are self-governed and autonomous.
Located in Cherokee, North Carolina, the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians were once part of a much larger Cherokee Nation population. However, when the Trail of Tears was mandated, and forced removal and relocation were directed by the US government and then President Andrew Jackson, the Cherokee Tribe became divided into what is known today as the Cherokee Nation and United Kituwah Band, located in Oklahoma, and the Eastern Band, made up of those who remained and rebuilt within North Carolina’s Qualla Boundary (sometimes called the Cherokee Indian Reservation).